Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge AoS GT (OFCC!)

8.17.2019-9:00am

Event Link

Contact

Description:

OFCC is a 2000 point matches play Age of Sigmar Grand Tournament taking place in Vancouver Washington the weekend of August 17th and 18th. This event will be 5 games using scenarios from the most recent Generals Handbook, and will also be using the games workshop Hidden Agendas. Scoring will have an emphasis on hobby work and a sportsmanship which make up 40% of the overall score, the other 60% coming from battle. There will be awards for the Best Overall, Best Paint, and The Marshall Johnson Sportsmanship award. There will also be awards for best in each Grand Alliance. Every player gets entered into a raffle that will take place at the end of the weekend as part of the overall award ceremony. Tickets are purchased through Ordo Fanaticus and are $40 for Ordo Fanaticus Champions and $50 for everyone else. Please click the event link to buy. Roster will be updated by the organizers. http://www.ordofanaticus.com/store/product/75-2019-ofcc-age-of-sigmar-its-tournament-sat-and-sun/

Location:

301 W 6th St
Vancouver WA, 98660

Registered Players

Name Team
Amanda Zwar Victorious Secret
Brodie Dike The Neverchosen
Bronson James Ordofanaticus
Calvin Blitman DMB
Chris Seehafer Victorious Secret
Cody Quigley Chump Change
Daniel Thomas Lemich The Neverchosen
Evan Guthmiller DMB
gareth hebbron
Giovanni Cancio DMB
Jack Ballard Victorious Secret
Jefferson Dittler
Jeremy Conser No Name
Jeremy Veysseire Chump Change
Johannes Hoogstraten Emporor's Neckbeards
Keith jackson The Neverchosen
Kyle Breckenridge Chump Change
Kyle Dike The Neverchosen
Luke Sigler The Neverchosen
Matthew Kangiser Victorious Secret
Nathan Hobart
Nicholas Branham DMB
Steven Newberry
Torin Costales