Resetting an Event
- If there is an error in pairing, need to change a socre or similar, you can do so by tapping Reset under the Event Settings menu
- Tap the current round, then Reset. Pairing will be reset to the start of that round.
- Caution only reset to the current or previous round, this will reset ALL scores entered and any manual pairings. It will also clear any subsequent rounds
Change a pairing
- You an manually change who is playing who at anytime by first selecting the Pairings menu
- Tap on the Table with the players you wish to re-pair. This will open the Round Results window. Tap on Change Player. If either player has scores currently, you will need to first Zero Out Scores
- Drop down menu options will appear next to each player. Tap on the drop down and selct the new player to pair
- Once the proper changes have been made, tap on the save icon in the upper right of Results Menu. The pairings will now be adjusted to reflect your changes
Drop a player
- You can add a player at any time by tappin on Roster under Event Actions
- Tap on Add New player
- Then under the Player Detail screen add a player as described under Running Your Event steps 2-3
- If more than 1 player is added after a round has begun, you will need to pair them manually as described above
Changing Event Details
- You can change details relevent to your event; such as name, url, date, time, missions, and round count by tapping on Event Details under the Event Settings menu
- Change any data that needs updating and when done, tap the save icon in the upper right corner.
What to do for a Bye
If you have an odd number of player, one of them will be given a bye and paired with no-one as indicated by dashes -----------
- Durring the round tap on the player with a buy and score then as appropriate for your event (typically max points)
What devices do you support?
As a player, pretty much anything with a web browser (phone, tablet or desktop). As a TO running the event you will need an iPad runnings iOS 9 or greater.
Is there a min/max round count?
You need at least 1 round and there is a 9 round cap.
What do I do if something isnt right?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
be sure to include your exact event name and ITC token if applicable
How do players see pairings?
The url is in Event Informaion on the T.O. app. It was also emailed to the players, and can be found at our event listing
How do players know what site to go to?
Same as above. They will get an email when the event starts welcoming them to your event and providing a web link to the event itself. That page will auto-update as the event progresses, showing the current round / Placings after the event ends.
What if i need to change a score after i have entered results
There is a 3 week grace period where you can simply resubmit from the TO app.
Any questions not answered here can be addressed to email@example.com
Feature suggestions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org